Your Free Report Is on the Way!
You should receive “Buffett’s 5 Best Dividend Stocks” in your email in the next 10 minutes.
In the meantime, please take advantage of a special offer below.
Your Friends at Newsmax
Stay Informed! Powerful Insight to Build Wealth and Protect Your Assets
Staying up-to-date on the latest economic, financial, and political news is critical to your personal success.
To help you access the financial information you need to help avoid losses, intelligently grow your wealth, and potentially make steady profits in bull and bear markets, Newsmax started the Financial Intelligence Report in 2003. The Financial Intelligence Report fills a huge need — independent financial guidance for hardworking Americans.
Over the years, our reports and predictions have been pinpoint accurate. Here are a few examples of Financial Intelligence Report’s guidance and recommendations throughout the years:
- In January 2007, we warned of the coming market crash just a few months before it happened.
- We warned members about the mortgage meltdown two years before the crash.
- We cautioned members in June 2004 about the falling dollar in “The Dangerous Dollar Warning” issue.
- We guided members to Canadian royalty trusts that rose as much as 100 percent in one year while paying up to 15 percent dividends.
- We revealed massive stealth inflation of more than 8 percent in the U.S., even while the Federal Reserve was claiming 2.3 percent “core inflation,” which conveniently excludes energy, food, taxes, and housing.
- We warned members about the housing crash in our September 2004 issue.
- We warned members about the looming baby boomer crisis, which could devastate U.S. financial and real estate markets.
- We predicted that the price of gold would skyrocket back in December 2003 . . . and again in 2009.
- We steered members toward dividend stocks paying up to 17 percent a year, plus appreciation.
As you can see, we have shown an uncanny ability to uncover what truly is happening as it relates to the U.S. and global economies. It’s easy to join the chorus line. We prefer to give you the facts before the rest. The Financial Intelligence Report can help you seize the profits you’re looking for!
Every issue is packed with news and recommendations for up-and-coming stocks and funds that meet our investment criteria. You get thoroughly researched, accurate information, reasonable projections, and excellent investment advice from some of the world’s best financial minds.
And instead of a narrow focus on just a few investments like most financial newsletters, the Financial Intelligence Report covers it all: stocks, bonds, munis, options, commodities, and precious metals.
But the Financial Intelligence Report's greatest value comes from the incredible investment discoveries we document in each issue.
They've proven to be so lucrative that, while the S&P 500 has only returned 10% annually since 2003, the Financial Intelligence Report has done much better, delivering an impressive 15.6% annual return over the same time period.
What makes the Financial Intelligence Report such an unprecedented resource for average Americans is its ability to harness the combined expertise of the most successful investors, businessmen, and economists such as Jim Rogers, T. Boone Pickens, and a host of others, including . . .
- A former chief economist for a major bank who holds a Ph.D. in economics from Brown University . . .
- The managing director of an investment management firm who is also a New York Times best-selling author . . .
- A former CIA analyst who is currently a geopolitical consultant . . .
- And a veteran investment banking and research analyst.
Today, you can take advantage of a special offer and get one year of the Financial Intelligence Report (delivered digitally) for only $47. That’s a 50% discount off the normal price because you agreed to receive a copy of “Buffett’s 5 Best Dividend Stocks.”
When you join, you will get immediate access to:
- The entire archive of past Financial Intelligence Report issues
- The Financial Intelligence Report portfolio, which includes global blue-chips, growth and income plays, inflation hedges, emerging market investments, and aggressive contrarian plays
- The members-only website which includes over 15 powerful special report, just like “Buffett’s 5 Best Dividend Stocks”
Don’t miss out — join the Financial Intelligence Report today!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $109 for the first year (12 issues) of Financial Intelligence Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.