Subscribe to the
Financial Intelligence Report
and Get a FREE Gift!
The Financial Intelligence Report is the monthly newsletter bringing together some of the sharpest minds from the worlds of finance, investing, and economics.
Containing insights and opinions not found anywhere else, the Financial Intelligence Report gives readers an unprecedented look at how events are likely to unfold in the United States and across the globe over the coming weeks, months, and years, as seen by our panel of experts.
This distinguished group comprises individuals from numerous countries with a broad range of backgrounds and fields of expertise, including:
- James Dale Davidson — author of numerous books including The Sovereign Individual and founder of the National Taxpayers Union.
- Robert Wiedemer — author and economist who accurately predicted the collapse of the U.S. housing market, equity markets, and the private debt and consumer spending bubbles in his 2006 book America's Bubble Economy.
- James Rickards — An adviser to the CIA and Pentagon, he has been involved with several critical investigations since the 1970s (including the Iran Hostage situation and insider trading after 9/11). Rickards is also an American lawyer, economist, and investment banker with 35 years of experience working in capital markets on Wall Street.
- Axel Merk — portfolio manager for the Merk Hard Currency Fund as well as the founder and president of Merk Investments, an independent investment advisory service.
- Hans Parisis — Belgian-born bank economist who has advised global billionaires and governments on the financial markets and international investments.
- Michael Carr - a subadviser to a mutual fund family and a chartered market technician. His work has been published in SFO, Futures magazine, Traders Mag (Europe), and Working Money. Carr is the editor of the Market Technicians Association monthly newsletter and is on the board of directors of the MTA Educational Foundation.
The Financial Intelligence Report also features a rotating cast of experts, such as investment guru Jim Rogers and renowned financial publisher Steve Forbes, who give exclusive interviews or content to the Financial Intelligence Report on an ongoing basis.
Unlike most other financial newsletters there is no hype with Financial Intelligence Report. There is no cheerleading. There are no absurd claims.
You get thoroughly researched, accurate information, along with reasonable projections and excellent investment advice from some of the best financial minds in the country.
And rather than a narrow focus on just a few investments like most financial newsletters, we cover it all: stocks, bonds, munis, options, mutual funds, commodities, and even precious metals.
This report gives you access to the information historically put aside for the "elite" investors. With this knowledge at hand, you have the chance to join their privileged club.
Financial Intelligence Report is edited each month by a team of analysts and experts led by its publisher, Christopher Ruddy.
Ruddy, a graduate of the London School of Economics and the founder of Newsmax Media, serves on the board of the prestigious Financial Publishers Association and is a noted commentator and author. He and the Financial Braintrust, in turn, speak with some of the great financial minds to give our readers the other side of the story — beyond the media spin.
Having access to this information before these events occurred allowed readers of the Financial Intelligence Report to safely position themselves to avoid the devastating consequences, and profit from the unique opportunities presented by our expert panel. Here is what a few of our members told us about how valuable the Financial Intelligence Report has been to them:
I love it! It's been so accurate over the past five years . . . I would definitely recommend FIR to friends, I already do. I just tell them that this has been 100% accurate since I've been following it.
— Paul C., Atlanta, GA (Subscriber since Jan. 5, 2007)
You are a gem in your clear objective economic overview. You set a base-line perspective and rationale so one can quickly sort out, or phase out, the rambling positions coming to me from the information Internet grid and TV. Don't change a thing — you are so "on target."
— Gilbert S., Safety Harbor, FL (Subscriber since Jan. 5, 2009)
I have been subscribing to Financial Intelligence Report since 2005. I have read every single edition back to 2003 since it was founded. I found the comments fair, and in fact, all the predictions came true. There is hardly any agency or a guru investor who would be so precise.
— Natalia K., Germany (Subscriber since Sept. 13, 2005)
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscription to Financial Intelligence Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.
Your FREE GIFT is Just a Few Clicks Away!